About The Shirt Shed
The Shirt Shed (theshirtshed.com) are a sister company to All Tech Plus which has been established in Rojales, The Costa Blanca, Spain since around 2012 and besides personalised giftware which you can find on this site, also offer a range of technology related services - the name comes from ALL TECHnology PLUS (the plus being additional services, this one included!) - you can find more information on our other site at http://www.all-tech-plus.com.
It seemed a good fit given our expertise in technology and designing websites to take our graphics skills and share them in other ways; so we did quite a bit of research and invested in some good quality equipment for printing and pressing various products. We now have good suppliers of raw materials in place, and have launched this website to offer our range of unique and personalised T shirts, mugs and other items.
We only use professional quality transfers and vinyls in the production of our giftware.
Our T shirts are sourced from the UK, and pre-shrunk where appropriate - you can read more about our T shirts on our site including sizes.
We have teamed up with Outvio & EasyPost/Royal Mail for the delivery of your gifts to addresses in Spain and The United Kingdom. Outvio offer and excellent tracking facility and will have your things to you usually within 72 hours.
Local Delivery Locations
We offer local delivery locations for those customers in the Rojales and surrounding area, pickup from The Postroom in Benijofar, or from Zocho market (The Bedding Box stall) on Sundays. Optionally we can deliver to your home for a small fee, some order may be eligible for free delivery.
Local Ordering Locations - Pay in cash
Not quite ready to take the plunge into purchasing online? No problem, we've got you covered. You can also order and pay at the following locations on Urbanisation Benimar, Rojales - all you need to do is to create an order on our site, proceed to the checkout and simply print your basket and take it to one of the ordering points along with your payment (remember to add your address and contact details, and delivery preference).
If you'd like to become a local ordering location with a generous commission - please e-mail us at email@example.com
- The Breeze Bar - ask for Lynne
- The Watering Hole - ask for Karen
- Zocho Market - The Bedding Box - ask for Alison
Our offering in giftware
We have invested at considerable cost for professional grade equipment for the production of personalised giftware, including apparel, coffee mugs, mouse mats, coasters, bags, and much more.
- Top quality products.
- Our mugs are all dishwasher safe - we don't opt for the cheapest we can find.
- Our clothing range is sourced from the UK, with our 100% cotton shirts using ring-spun yarn and pre-shrunk with double seams.
- Our transfer technology uses only the best soft-feel transfers available on the market - these aren't the kind of transfers you can buy in the shops for use with a domestic iron!
- Our inks used on mugs and other sublimated goods are also professional quality and vibrant colours. We use a dedicated printer for sublimated goods.
- Our transfers and vinyls are cut exactly using a specialised cutting machine - we don't cut round them with scissors - this ensures that you get the most professional finish.
- Our shipping partner Outvio handle our shipping and your order can be fully tracked and delivered to you between 24 and 72 hours from posting.
- If you have any queries, our shop site is linked directly into our help-desk system where you can be assured of a prompt response.