Cash on delivery options only via. our agents - The Postroom, Benijofar or The Breeze Bar, Benimar. All other orders should be paid for online. Thankyou.
Cash orders are typically processed on Fridays. Other payment methods 2-3 working days (Mon-Fri).
You'll find it easier if you have already created an account and logged in - from your account you may see additional products, vouchers, as well as past orders which you can re-order if you wish.
If you don't yet have an account you can either create one at the point you go to checkout your basket, or click now to create your account.
I am still waiting for confirmation on the rules with regard to applying VAT / IVA to sales on this site from 1st January 2021.
From what I have read (and still waiting for confirmation), the following will apply.
- Goods exported to the UK - IVA not payable on your order, however you may need to pay import and tax duties at point of entry to the UK. That being said, for low value orders / items, the UK may not do this - from my understanding, this is much in the same way as when you buy other goods from outside the UK - where the labelled value / weight / volume or quantity falls below a certain threshold.
- Goods provided to UK registered companies - IVA will not be payable on your order only if the goods are shipped to you in the UK. We need to provide proof of shipping. If you are a UK company and purchasing goods whilst operating here in Spain you will be subject to Spanish IVA in the same way as domestic customers. You may be able to claim back the IVA from the Spanish government but you will need to engage a financial advisor in order to do this.
- Goods purchased in Spain - IVA is payable as usual on your order. The price you pay is the price you see.
If you wish to order personalised staff workwear to increase the professionalism of your business and are buying in quantity, please contact us with your requirements to see if we are able to offer you a discount on prices shown on this site.
Please note that we must treat face coverings as per underwear for obvious reasons, and as such all face covering items are non-returnable non-refundable.
Before you order understand the process used for personalising the face coverings and the different quality limitations with each:
- Pro-grade softstretch transfer (white face coverings only) - if you choose a multi-colour all over design, clearly you will be able to feel the transfer on top of the material. Additionally at hems or joins, the transfer may not be continuous when stretched. The main mask area should however stretch without breaking (hence the name softstretch). This is the same transfer as used on our other white garments and will get softer with washing. If you only require a logo in multi-colour without an all over background - the shape can be cut from the transfer using our contour cutter.
- Pro-grade opaque transfer (white, grey, black face coverings) - because our printer does not print 'white' ink, an opaque transfer starts with a white background on which your image is printed. The same caveats as the item above apply. Opaque transfers are thicker to the feel.
- Sublimation 'transfer' (white face coverings only) - multiple colour all over design with no surface feel to the material - the ink becomes part of the material. However in the case of our face coverings, the colours will be somewhat muted/faded since sublimated ink 'adheres' only to the polyester part of the fabric. The cotton to polyester mix is 50/50.
- Simple designs with few colours, 1 or 2 (more is possible please ask) can utilize clothing vinyl. Great for text, simple shapes and silhouettes. The designs are all contour cut. Clothing vinyl is very thin and soft to the feel and can also be washed at warmer temperatures. The amount of work involved in a vinyl design is more involved and this is reflected in the price.